Thursday, August 27, 2009

{august 27, 2009}

~thursday~
Okay, so the day didn't start out with me making breakfast, but yesterday when I made Belgian Waffles, I froze extras for today. My kids still think I'm great. Today we had a professional dancer, he's the son of a lady in our ward, come to our church and teach us how to Salsa and Samba. This video is of the Cha Cha style of dance. The class/dancing/workout was amazing! I felt like a fool trying to do the moves of this dance, but it was most definitely a workout! I'm sore in places I didn't realize even had a muscle...LOL! I was glad for this workout, because then I was lucky enough to go meet my sister, her husband, my brother and his new wife at this awesome little Italian Restaurant called Roma Garden. The food was more than yummy...I've already dreamed about going back to have the dish my sister and her husband ate. With the salsa dance workout and the pasta, "Just roll me to my bed and leave me be."

This is a strange phenomena to me. I'm positive that we've had hotter days than today by almost 7 degrees, yet today seemed exceptionally HOT! Just like in Utah where I remember getting tired of the cold, I'm getting tired of the hot. The only difference is that the cold goes on for months after you've had enough. At least the heat isn't going to continue another 2-3 months. I hope.

1 comments:

Foursons said...

OK, this is going to sound completely stalker-like and crazy but I have been lurking around your blog since last weekend. Nancy from A Taylor Clan sent me to your blog last weekend and I read your ENTIRE other blog in one night. I know- that's crazy. But then I couldn't wait to see how you are doing now, so I've caught up over here.

You are a strong woman- stronger than I ever could be. I admire your devotion and love that you had for Mark. I am struggling in my marriage right now and some of the things you have written have helped me to stop my current thought-process and try to change it to appreciate the man I married and not be so frustrated and irritated with him. It's not easy, but I keep reminding myself that everything could change tomorrow.

Anyways, I'm your newest follower and look forward to how God continues to work in your life.