Friday, October 9, 2009

{october 9, 2009}

~friday~

The joys of little helping hands. Lucas has decided that he likes to help cook, stir or at least see what's going on inside the pans. He wanted Macaroni and Cheese for lunch today, so we helped each other. He was so patient. He still loves Blue's Clues like crazy and we are constantly singing songs from the show. "Wait, wait, wait. What will we do while we wait?" That's what he sang while the noodles boiled. Then tonight when it was time to get in his pajamas he started singing "Pajama T-i-m-e! From my head to my toes in my night time clothes!" I just love these little things that he does.

1 comments:

Mona said...

I cannot believe how big he has gotten. Miss you and hope you and your children are doing well. Congrats on the engagement. I don't do Facebook any more.

Mona